Jump to Main Content
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2018 v.1080 pp. 71-81
- animal ovaries; blood serum; children; chromatography; detection limit; endocrine diseases; enzyme activity; females; hyperplasia; metabolites; neonates; patients; polycystic ovary syndrome; positional isomers; quantitative analysis; separation; stereoisomers; steroid metabolism; steroids; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... In the present study an ultra-performance convergence chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (UPC2-MS/MS) analytical method was developed and validated for the determination of 17 C19 and 14 C21 steroids, including C11-oxy C19 and C11-oxy C21 steroids. The limit of detection and limit of quantification ranged from 0.01 to 10 ng/mL and from 0.01 to 20 ng/mL, respectively, and the method shows the ...
- Stander, Maria A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11643-11650
- comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography; data quality; flavonoids; hydrophilic interaction chromatography; ions; phenolic acids; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; protocols; spectroscopy
- ... Comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography (LC × LC) and ion mobility spectrometry–mass spectrometry (IMS–MS) are increasingly being used to address challenges associated with the analysis of highly complex samples. In this work, we evaluate the potential of the combination of these techniques in the form of a comprehensive three-dimensional LC × LC × IMS separation system. As application ...