Jump to Main Content
- Vieira, Paulo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular plant pathology 2018 v.19 no.8 pp. 1887-1907
- Pratylenchus penetrans; crops; data collection; economic impact; genes; genomics; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; in situ hybridization; parasitism; pathogens; promoter regions; protein secretion; proteins; root lesion nematodes
- ... Pratylenchus penetrans is one of the most important species of root lesion nematodes (RLNs) because of its detrimental and economic impact in a wide range of crops. Similar to other plant‐parasitic nematodes (PPNs), P. penetrans harbours a significant number of secreted proteins that play key roles during parasitism. Here, we combined spatially and temporally resolved next‐generation sequencing da ...
- Vieira, Paulo Cesar, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.29 pp. 7627-7632
- Sclerotinia sclerotiorum; Stachybotrys; biological control; biosynthesis; chemical control; disease control; enzymes; fungi; fungicides; genes; griseofulvin; mycelium; secondary metabolites; soybeans; spectroscopy; Brazil
- ... Sclerotinia sclerotiorum is responsible for the white mold of soybeans, and the difficulty to control the disease in Brazil is causing million-dollar damages. Stachybotrys levispora has shown activity against S. sclerotiorum. In our present investigation, we analyzed the chemical basis of this inhibition. Eight compounds were isolated, and using spectroscopic methods, we identified their structure ...