Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lukas?
- Woźniak, Łukasz, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.1 pp. 44-47
- catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure; thioesters
- ... This Letter describes the development of a catalytic decarbonylative C–S coupling reaction that transforms thioesters into thioethers. Both Pd- and Ni-based catalysts are developed and applied to the construction of diaryl, aryl alkyl, and heterocycle-containing thioethers. ...
- Woźniak, Łukasz, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.268 pp. 279-286
- apple juice; apples; ascorbic acid; carbon dioxide; catechol; catechol oxidase; chlorogenic acid; cold storage; hydrolysis; peroxidase; physicochemical properties; phytopharmaceuticals; polyphenols; storage temperature; storage time; sucrose; synergism
- ... The impact of supercritical carbon dioxide (SCCD) (10–60 MPa/45 °C/30 min) and subsequent 10 weeks storage at 4 °C on polyphenol oxidase (PPO), peroxidase (POD) activities, phenolic profile, vitamin C, sugars, physicochemical properties of cloudy apple juices was investigated.No significant changes in sugars and total polyphenols were observed, whereas significant degradation (≈28%) of vitamin C a ...