Jump to Main Content
- Yadav, Sangeeta, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2018 v.190 no.10 pp. 581
- Allium cepa; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; cell division; chromosome aberrations; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; genotoxicity; heavy metals; ions; lignin; moieties; organic halogen compounds; phenolic compounds; phytotoxicity; pulp and paper mill effluents; pulp and paper mills; scanning electron microscopy; sediment contamination; sediments
- ... The safe disposal of pulp and paper mill effluent is still a threat to the environment due to the presence of several unknown organic pollutants. The comparative physico-chemical analysis of pulp and paper mill effluent-contaminated sediment (PPECS) of site 1 and site 2 showed that the sediment had an alkaline nature and was loaded with several organic pollutants and heavy metals. SEM-EDX examinat ...
- Yadav, Sangeeta, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.23 pp. 12148-12157
- energy; engineering; magnetism; physical chemistry
- ... Quinoidal compounds with proaromatic structures possess differing degrees of diradical character, where the open-shell diradical resonance form has restored aromaticity throughout the compound. Methods to tune the diradical character of these compounds have traditionally focused on altering the length and the molecular composition of the π-conjugated backbones. However, other molecular design stra ...