Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Xiaole, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioinformatics 2018 v.34 no.13 pp. 2263-2270
- Markov chain; antibiotic resistance genes; bioinformatics; data collection; databases; genetic markers; metagenomics; monitoring; ribosomal RNA
- ... Much global attention has been paid to antibiotic resistance in monitoring its emergence, accumulation and dissemination. For rapid characterization and quantification of antibiotic resistance genes (ARGs) in metagenomic datasets, an online analysis pipeline, ARGs-OAP has been developed consisting of a database termed Structured Antibiotic Resistance Genes (the SARG) with a hierarchical structure ...
- Yin, Xiaole, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Water research 2018 v.134 pp. 126-139
- antibiotic resistance genes; antibiotics; cities; community structure; hosts; landfill leachates; landfills; metagenomics; microbial communities; monitoring; ribosomal RNA; risk management; sewage treatment; China
- ... High throughput sequencing-based metagenomic analysis and network analysis were applied to investigate the broad-spectrum profiles of ARGs in landfill leachate from 12 cities in China. In total, 526 ARG subtypes belonging to 21 ARG types were detected with abundances ranging from 1.1 × 10−6 to 2.09 × 10−1 copy of ARG/copy of 16S rRNA gene. 68 ARG subtypes that accounted for 73.4%–93.4% of the tota ...