Jump to Main Content
- Yue, Pengxiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food hydrocolloids 2018 v.74 pp. 23-31
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; anthocyanins; aqueous solutions; ascorbic acid; chitosan; crosslinking; differential scanning calorimetry; electrostatic interactions; encapsulation; enthalpy; fluorescent lighting; food additives; food industry; functional foods; gelatinization; hydrocolloids; ingredients; pH; particle size; storage temperature; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Anthocyanins as food additives have attracted increasing interest from the food industries, due to its potential health-related functionalities. However, it is low stability to limit its applications in foods. In this work, nanocomplexes of chitosan hydrochloride (CHC), carboxymethyl chitosan (CMC) and anthocyanins (ACNs) were fabricated through electrostatic interaction to improve the stability o ...
- Yue, Pengxiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of food science and technology 2018 v.55 no.7 pp. 2579-2586
- Aspergillus niger; experimental design; fermenters; green tea; inoculum; mint; models; mouthfeel; odors; raw materials; response surface methodology; sensory evaluation; submerged fermentation; turbidity
- ... In this study, submerged fermentation mode for preparing instant dark tea production was developed through utilizing industrial low grade green tea as raw material and Aspergillus niger as fermentation microbe starter. The fermentation parameters (inoculum size, liquid–solid ratio and rotation speed) were optimized by using Box–Behnken design and response surface methodology (RSM) with desirabilit ...