Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Chuanbao, et al. Show all 28 Authors
- Science bulletin 2018
- adolescents; blood sampling; children; cross-sectional studies; females; hospitals; infants; males; pediatrics; surveys; China
- ... There is a lack of accurate pediatric reference intervals (RIs) in China, with most commonly used RIs established without consideration of the effect of age and gender. The Pediatric Reference Intervals in China (PRINCE) project aims to establish and verify pediatric RIs for 31 common laboratory measurands. The project will be a large, multicenter cross-sectional study: 14,490 healthy children and ...
- Zhang, Chuanbao, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Molecular cell 2018 v.70 no.2 pp. 197-210.e7
- 6-phosphofructo-2-kinase; acetylation; acetyltransferases; brain; carcinogenesis; cell proliferation; glycolysis; lysine; neoplasm cells; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; phosphorylation; plasma membrane
- ... EGFR activates phosphatidylinositide 3-kinase (PI3K), but the mechanism underlying this activation is not completely understood. We demonstrated here that EGFR activation resulted in lysine acetyltransferase 5 (KAT5)-mediated K395 acetylation of the platelet isoform of phosphofructokinase 1 (PFKP) and subsequent translocation of PFKP to the plasma membrane, where the PFKP was phosphorylated at Y64 ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhang, Chuanbao, et al. Show all 31 Authors
- Cell 2018 v.175 no.6 pp. 1665-1678.e18
- adverse effects; blood-brain barrier; brain neoplasms; clinical trials; enzyme inhibitors; glioblastoma; models; mutation; neoplasm cells; patients; permeability; prognosis; therapeutics
- ... Low-grade gliomas almost invariably progress into secondary glioblastoma (sGBM) with limited therapeutic option and poorly understood mechanism. By studying the mutational landscape of 188 sGBMs, we find significant enrichment of TP53 mutations, somatic hypermutation, MET-exon-14-skipping (METex14), PTPRZ1-MET (ZM) fusions, and MET amplification. Strikingly, METex14 frequently co-occurs with ZM fu ...