Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.1 pp. 373-384
- capillary electrophoresis; gas chromatography; high performance liquid chromatography; ionic liquids; liquid-liquid extraction; metal ions; solid phase extraction
- ... Ionic liquids have been functionalized for modern applications. The functional ionic liquids are also called task‐specific ionic liquids. Various task‐specific ionic liquids with certain groups have been constructed and exploited widely in the field of separation. To take advantage of their properties in separation science, task‐specific ionic liquids are generally used in techniques such as liqui ...
- Zhao, Xiaoyong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal 2018 v.16 pp. 600-610
- Internet; Oriental traditional medicine; biotechnology; databases; drugs; herbs; ingredients; mechanism of action; modernization; pharmacology; recipes; East Asia
- ... Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has a long history of widespread clinical applications, especially in East Asia, and is becoming frequently used in Western countries. However, owing to extreme complicacy in both chemical ingredients and mechanism of action, a deep understanding of TCM is still difficult. To accelerate the modernization and popularization of TCM, a single comprehensive database ...
- PubMed Central: