Jump to Main Content
- Garibaldi, A.; Gilardi, G.; Matic, S.; Gullino, M. L.
- Plant disease 2018 v.102 no.8 pp. 1670
- Hydrangea paniculata, etc ; DNA primers; Phoma exigua; Saxifragaceae; autumn; conidia; culture media; flowers; fungi; gardens; genes; internal transcribed spacers; leaf spot; leaves; mycelium; ornamental plants; panicles; pathogenicity; pathogens; peptide elongation factors; plastic bags; polymerase chain reaction; pycnidia; relative humidity; ribosomal DNA; streptomycin; sulfates; summer; temperature; tissues; tubulin; Italy; United States; Show all 33 Subjects
- ... Panicle hydrangea (Hydrangea paniculata) is a perennial ornamental plant ...
... previously unknown leaf spot was observed on 2- to 3-year-old plants of H. paniculata ...
... Pathogenicity tests were performed by spraying leaves of healthy 24-month-old H. paniculata ...
- Tamaki, Ichiro; Nomura, Katsushige; Nomura, Reiko; Tate, Chieko; Watanabe, Chikara; Miyakami, Yoshihiro; Yabe, Yumiko
- Landscape and ecological engineering 2018 v.14 no.2 pp. 269-276
- Hydrangea paniculata, etc ; Ilex pedunculosa; Magnolia stellata; basal area; buds; canopy; clearcutting; ecological succession; field experimentation; habitat destruction; habitats; natural regeneration; secondary forests; seedlings; sexual maturity; spring; sprouting; stems; summer; temperate forests; temperate zones; trees; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... followed by M. stellata and Hydrangea paniculata. Some sprouted individuals of M. ...