Jump to Main Content
- Ng, Yee Ching; Kim, Ye Won; Lee, Jeong-Su; Lee, Sung Joon; Jung Song, Moon
- The journal of microbiology 2018 v.56 no.9 pp. 683-689
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia, etc ; Norovirus; antiviral agents; antiviral properties; cytotoxicity; gastroenteritis; gene expression regulation; humans; innate immunity; interferon regulatory factor-3; interferon-beta; messenger RNA; mice; phosphorylation; transcription (genetics); virus replication; viruses; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... activities of Schizonepeta tenuifolia Briquet extract (STE) against noroviruses. ...
- Liu, Chanchan; Srividya, Narayanan; Parrish, Amber N.; Yue, Wei; Shan, Mingqiu; Wu, Qinan; Lange, B. Markus
- Phytochemistry 2018 v.150 pp. 23-30
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia, etc ; Nepeta cataria; Oriental traditional medicine; bioactive properties; biosynthesis; common cold; essential oils; germination; growing season; headache; leaves; light microscopy; medicinal plants; oils; physicochemical properties; scanning electron microscopy; terpenoids; trichomes; China; Japan; Korean Peninsula; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Schizonepeta tenuifolia Briquet, commonly known as Japanese catnip, is used for ...
... S. tenuifolia, and also provides the basis for unraveling the biosynthesis of essential oil ...