Jump to Main Content
- Shirazi, Hanieh Safizadeh, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2018 v.161 pp. 261-268
- DNA; bioreactors; cell culture; colloids; fibroblasts; humans; image analysis; phenotype; polymerization; stem cells
- ... Human Mesenchymal Stem cells (hMSCs) are becoming a major focus in biomedical fields. Application of in vitro expanded hMSCs to treat numerous ailments has led to a commercial emphasis on improving hMSC growth ex vivo. Production of substrate independent, novel thin films is one potential tool for production of commercial viable hMSC expansion. Plasma polymerization allow controlled chemical optim ...
- Safizadeh, Hamid, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Bioinformatics 2018 v.34 no.7 pp. 1251-1252
- Internet; bioactive compounds; bioinformatics; chemical structure; drugs; gene ontology; genes; mechanism of action; prediction; user interface; yeasts
- ... Chemical-genomic approaches that map interactions between small molecules and genetic perturbations offer a promising strategy for functional annotation of uncharacterized bioactive compounds. We recently developed a new high-throughput platform for mapping chemical-genetic (CG) interactions in yeast that can be scaled to screen large compound collections, and we applied this system to generate CG ...
- PubMed Central: