Jump to Main Content
- Han, Jingfen; Wang, Xia; Liu, Lixia; Li, Dongxue; Suyaola, Suyaola; Wang, Tianyue; Baigude, Huricha
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.163 pp. 191-198
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; curdlan; cytotoxicity; gel electrophoresis; glucose; human cell lines; nanocarriers; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymers; scanning electron microscopy; spectral analysis; transfection; water solubility
- ... A cationic group has been quantitatively and selectively introduced into C6 position of each glucose units of Curdlan by “Click Chemistry” successfully. The resulting cationic Curdlan-Imidazole-lysine polymers (Cur-6-100Lys) exhibit excellent water solubility. Structure of the Cur-6-100Lys complexes was verified by FTIR and NMR spectroscopic measurements, and analysis of Cur-6-100Lys by GPC, DLS a ...
- Sakeer, Khalil; Scorza, Tatiana; Romero, Hugo; Ispas-Szabo, Pompilia; Mateescu, Mircea Alexandru
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.163 pp. 108-117
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acetates; alpha-amylase; biocompatible materials; cell adhesion; contact angle; gelatinization; hydrolysis; macrophages; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymers; scanning electron microscopy; starch; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; viability
- ... Different starch derivatives were evaluated as supports for attachment and recovery of macrophages (RAW 264.7 line). Gelatinized starch (G-St), acetate starch (Ac-St), carboxymethyl starch and aminoethyl starch were synthesized and characterized by FTIR, 1H NMR, SEM and static water contact angle. These polymers are filmogenic and may coat well the holder devices used for macrophage adhesion. They ...