Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Kai; Ranjitkar, Sailesh; Zhai, Deli; Li, Yunju; Xu, Jianchu; Li, Bo; Lu, Yang
- Plant diversity 2017 v.39 no.3 pp. 140-148
- ecological restoration, etc ; Acacia mearnsii; Alnus nepalensis; Coriaria; afforestation; agroforestry; ecological function; economic incentives; environmental factors; industry; mountains; plantations; risk; soil; species diversity; supply chain; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... China has the largest area of inland geological phosphorus-rich (GPR) mountains in the world, where vegetation restoration is key to safeguarding the environment. We reviewed the published literature and collected new data in order to analyze re-vegetation patterns and the status of plant communities in central Yunnan. The aim of our analysis was to suggest future improvements to restoration strat ...
- PubMed Central:
- Xu, Bo; Sun, Guoli; Wang, Xuemin; Lu, Jingwei; Wang, Ian J.; Wang, Zan
- BMC plant biology 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 200
- ecological restoration, etc ; Caragana microphylla; chloroplast DNA; climate change; conservation genetics; data collection; desertification; environmental factors; genetic variation; landscapes; microsatellite repeats; models; niches; plateaus; population structure; shrubs; single nucleotide polymorphism; soil; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Understanding how landscape factors, including suites of geographic and environmental variables, and both historical and contemporary ecological and evolutionary processes shape the distribution of genetic diversity is a primary goal of landscape and conservation genetics and may be particularly consequential for species involved in ecological restoration. In this study, we examine the ...
- PubMed Central: