Jump to Main Content
- BING, Haijian, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pedosphere 2017
- air drying; annuals; forest types; fractionation; microbial biomass; organic horizons; phosphorus; soil organic matter; solubility; China
- ... Hedley-labile phosphorus (P) pools of soils tend to be several times larger than annual forest requirements, even in highly weathered soils featured by P limitation. We assume that the discrepancy between plant and soil P status is partly attributable to the frequently adopted air-drying pretreatment that tends to increase soil P solubility. In this study, the effects of air-drying on the distribu ...
- Bing, Haijian, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Human and ecological risk assessment 2017 v.23 no.1 pp. 172-185
- aquatic environment; chromium; environmental assessment; heavy metals; humans; hydrodynamics; nickel; pollution load; sediment yield; sediments; urbanization; watersheds; China; Yangtze River
- ... The impoundment of the Three Gorges Reservoir (TGR) altered the hydrodynamic conditions and modulated the accumulation and behaviors of heavy metals in the sediments. In this study, the sediments from the riparian and submerged areas of the entire TGR mainstream were collected in 2014 to investigate the spatial distribution of chromium (Cr) and nickel (Ni), and to assess their contamination state ...