Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yanxu?
- Jiang, Yanxue, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2017 v.168 pp. 1658-1668
- adults; arsenic; breathing; cadmium; children; chromium; cobalt; copper; data collection; dyeing; emissions; fabrics; geostatistics; heavy metals; humans; ingestion; land use; lead; livestock and meat industry; livestock breeding; neoplasms; nickel; risk; risk assessment; soil; soil pollution; soil sampling; traffic; waste incineration; zinc; China
- ... Human activities contribute greatly to heavy metal pollution in soils. Concentrations of 15 metal elements were detected in 105 soil samples collected from a typical rural-industrial town in southern Jiangsu, China. Among them, 7 heavy metals—lead, copper, zinc, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, and nickel—were considered in the health risk assessment for residents via soil inhalation, dermal contact, a ...
- Jiang, Yanxue, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.575 pp. 692-700
- benzo(a)pyrene; biomass; burning; coal; combustion; emissions; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gasoline; industrialization; ingestion; natural gas; neoplasms; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; risk; soil; soil sampling; straw; traffic; urbanization; China
- ... Urbanization, which is characterized by population aggregation, industrial development, and increased traffic load, may change local polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) emissions and their associated health risks. To investigate these changes, we collected soil samples in 2009 and 2014 in a rapidly developing small town in Southern Jiangsu (China) and measured the concentrations of 16 PAHs via ...