Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Baoshan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.30 pp. 6211-6221
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; bilberries; blueberries; cranberries; cyanidin; inhibitory concentration 50; malvidin; mass spectrometry; molecular models; mulberries; phenolic acids; polyphenols; protein-tyrosine-phosphatase; China
- ... The polyphenolic profiles of four berries (blueberry, bilberry, mulberry, and cranberry) in China were investigated using Fourier transform-ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry (FT-ICR MS). Thirty-nine polyphenols including 26 anthocyanins, 9 flavonoids, and 4 phenolic acids were identified accurately. Cyanidin aglycones are common in four berries, and malvidin aglycones are the main compound ...
- Sun, Baoshan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2017 v.1068-1069 pp. 201-209
- Vitis vinifera; antioxidants; dessert wines; detection limit; grape seeds; grapes; phenolic compounds; stems; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; China
- ... Vidal Blanc grape (Vitis vinifera cv.) is the predominant white grape variety used for the production of icewine in China’s Liaoning province. In this paper, the development and validation of the method by ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry has been performed for determination of the detailed phenolic composition in the skin, seed and stem of Vidal grapes. The val ...