Jump to Main Content
- Young Cho, Jae; Yeon Kim, Hwa; Me Kim, Hye; Na Song, Ha; Hong, Eunyoung; Hwang, Jae-Kwan; Sook Chun, Hyang
- Journal of functional foods 2017 v.30 pp. 282-289
- Curcuma zanthorrhiza, etc ; acute phase proteins; animal models; anti-inflammatory activity; blood serum; calcium-binding proteins; colitis; colon; cytokines; dextran sulfate; functional foods; gene expression; histology; inflammation; metalloproteinases; mice; myeloperoxidase; prostaglandin synthase; rhizomes; transcription factor NF-kappa B; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Standardized ethanolic extract of the rhizome of Curcuma xanthorrhiza (CE) with ...
- Nihayati, Ellis; Armita, Deffi; Rulliyah, Binti
- International Journal of Plant Biology 2017 v.8 no.1
- Curcuma zanthorrhiza, etc ; Glycine max; crop yield; intercropping; leaves; planting; rhizomes; soybeans; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Purpose of this research was to get the best planting pattern on Curcuma ...
... (Curcuma xanthorrhiza Roxb. Synm. Curcuma javanica) and soybean (Glycine max (L.) ...
... replications. The growth pattern and yield of curcuma were based on the following ...