Jump to Main Content
- Busse, Friederike, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Phytopathology 2017 v.107 no.3 pp. 322-328
- Synchytrium endobioticum; complementary DNA; expressed sequence tags; fungi; genes; host-pathogen relationships; loci; microsatellite repeats; mycelium; pathogens; pathotypes; polymerase chain reaction; potatoes; quarantine; single-stranded conformational polymorphism; transcriptomics; zoospores; Germany
- ... Synchytrium endobioticum is an obligate biotrophic fungus that causes wart diseases in potato. Like other species of the class Chytridiomycetes, it does not form mycelia and its zoospores are small, approximately 3 μm in diameter, which complicates the detection of early stages of infection. Furthermore, potato wart disease is difficult to control because belowground organs are infected and restin ...
- Busse, Przemysław, et al. Show all 2 Author
- The Ring 2017 v.39 no.1 pp. 121-136
- Milvus migrans; Milvus milvus; birds; breeding season; farms; fledglings; flight; landscapes; monitoring; nesting; nests; rotors; wind farms; wind turbines; Germany
- ... The main aim of this study was to evaluate how local pairs of kites behave in the vicinity of two wind farms located in the same region (Saxony, Germany) and at farms which are to be re-powered. We observed three pairs that had located their nests close to active wind farms (a few hundred to 1500 m from the wind farm). Special attention was focused on variation in the intensity of flights and its ...