Jump to Main Content
- K. Srinivasa Raju; P. Sonali; D. Nagesh Kumar
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2017 v.128 no.3-4 pp. 563-574
- climate models; correlation; decision making; entropy; temperature; India
- ... Thirty-six Coupled Model Intercomparison Project-5-based global climate models (GCMs) are explored to evaluate the performance of maximum (T ₘₐₓ) and minimum (T ₘᵢₙ) temperature simulations for India covering 40 grid points. Three performance indicators used for evaluating GCMs are correlation coefficient (CC), normalised root mean square error (NRMSE) and skill score (SS). Entropy method is appli ...
- Shray Pathak; Chandra Shekhar Prasad Ojha; Chris Zevenbergen; Rahul Dev Garg
- Water 2017 v.9 no.9 pp. -
- climate change; decision making; entropy; expert opinion; freshwater; geographic information systems; land use change; principal component analysis; screening; socioeconomics; stormwater; urban areas; water harvesting; water resources; watersheds; Australia; India
- ... Conservation of water is essential as climate change coupled with land use changes influence the distribution of water availability. Stormwater harvesting (SWH) is a widely used conservation measure, which reduces pressure on fresh water resources. However, determining the availability of stormwater and identifying the suitable sites for SWH require consideration of various socio-economic and tech ...