Jump to Main Content
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied geochemistry 2017 v.85 pp. 154-161
- bottling; byproducts; geochemistry; groundwater; guidelines; lead; mineral water; polonium; radionuclides; radon; risk; uranium; water filters; water treatment; Korean Peninsula
- ... Bottled mineral-water is typically produced through filtering processes of groundwater in many countries. Although naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORMs) are present in ambient groundwater, the accumulation of NORMs to filters used by bottled mineral-water plants and their total radioactivity was never studied. The radioactivity of NORMs in water and filter samples were determined for a ...
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of contaminant hydrology 2017 v.206 pp. 34-42
- carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; data collection; decision making; equations; models; monitoring; prediction; steady flow; uncertainty; Korean Peninsula
- ... In this study, a data-driven method for predicting CO2 leaks and associated concentrations from geological CO2 sequestration is developed. Several candidate models are compared based on their reproducibility and predictive capability for CO2 concentration measurements from the Environment Impact Evaluation Test (EIT) site in Korea. Based on the data mining results, a one-dimensional solution of th ...