Jump to Main Content
- Seo, Kyeong-Hwa; Lee, Dae-Young; Lee, Yeong-Geun; Baek, Nam-In
- Phytochemistry 2017 v.136 pp. 133-140
- Magnolia obovata, etc ; chemical structure; fruits; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; silica gel; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Seven dineolignans of the 3-O-4′ diphenyl ether-type (obovatalignans C-I, respectively), were isolated from fruits of Magnolia obovata through repeated silica gel (SiO2), octadecyl SiO2, and Sep-Pak chromatographies. Their chemical structures were determined based on various spectroscopic methods including NMR, HR-MS, IR, specific rotation, and CD spectrometry. Especially, compounds 1–5 include th ...
- Bulíř, Pavel
- Folia horticulturae 2017 v.29 no.2 pp. 123-134
- Magnolia obovata, etc ; Acer campestre; Acer platanoides; Acer pseudoplatanus; Aesculus; Crataegus monogyna; Fraxinus; Malus; Robinia pseudoacacia; Tilia cordata; Tilia platyphyllos; Viscum album; developmental stages; endangered species; hosts; shrubs; trees; woody plants; Czech Republic; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The main goal of the research conducted in the Lednice chateau park was to map the current spectrum of host trees and shrubs. The aim of the investigation was also to record changes in the host species, namely between the years 1985 and 2016, and to get an overview of the extent and degree of mistletoe infection on the most significant tree species present in the park. Furthermore, the occurrence ...