Jump to Main Content
- Woźniak-Karczewska, Marta; Čvančarová, Monika; Chrzanowski, Łukasz; Kolvenbach, Boris; Corvini, Philippe F.-X.; Cichocka, Danuta
- New biotechnology 2017
- Ochrobactrum anthropi; Ochrobactrum intermedium, etc ; biodegradation; carbon; cognition; drinking water; drugs; enzymes; genes; humans; metabolism; microorganisms; mineralization; models; nervous system; wastes; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Piracetam (2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine acetamide) is a popular cognitive enhancer, which has recently been detected in waste and drinking water. Nootropic drugs are designed to affect human metabolism and act on the nervous system, but their environmental effects have yet to be the subject of detailed studies. In this report, we present the efficient biodegradation of the cognitive enhancer, piracetam. Tw ...
- Jin, Yi; Gan, Guojuan; Yu, Xiaoyun; Wu, Dongdong; Zhang, Li; Yang, Na; Hu, Jiadan; Liu, Zhiheng; Zhang, Lixin; Hong, Huachang; Yan, Xiaoqing; Liang, Yan; Ding, Linxian; Pan, Yonglong
- Current microbiology 2017 v.74 no.7 pp. 787-797
- Ochrobactrum anthropi, etc ; Microbacterium; Micrococcus luteus; bacteria; bacterial communities; bioreactors; culture media; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; enrichment culture; fastidious bacteria; genes; most probable number technique; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; wastewater; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Printing and dyeing wastewater with high content of organic matters, high colority, and poor biochemical performance is hard to be degraded. In this study, we isolated viable but non-culturable (VBNC) bacteria from printing and dyeing wastewater with the culture media contained resuscitation promoting factor (Rpf) protein secreted by Micrococcus luteus, counted the culturable cells number with the ...