Jump to Main Content
- Pérez-Martínez, Cristina, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Forensic science international 2017 v.281 pp. 106-112
- DNA; adenine; bones; cement; collagen; cytosine; death; discriminant analysis; females; forensic sciences; guanine; humans; hypoxanthine; males; medicine; niches; peptides; postmortem changes; regression analysis; thymine; xanthine; Spain
- ... Estimating the postmortem interval (PMI) is an important goal in forensic medicine and continues to be one of the most difficult tasks of the forensic investigator. Few accurate methods exist to determine the time since death of skeletonized human remains due to the great number of intrinsic and external factors that may alter the normal course of postmortem change. The purpose of this research wa ...
- Martínez, Cristina, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental research 2017 v.155 pp. 167-174
- adults; cigarettes; cotinine; cross-sectional studies; data collection; education; issues and policy; men; prices; public health; surveys; women; Spain
- ... The objectives of the present study were to describe smoking prevalence and compare the smoking attributes of adult smokers according to the type of tobacco product consumed.Repeated cross-sectional surveys (2004–2005 and 2011–2012) of a representative sample of the adult (≥16 years) population in Barcelona, Spain, were used to assess self-reported tobacco consumption, smoking attributes, and sali ...