Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Kui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.354 pp. 84-91
- adsorption; catalytic activity; coordination compounds; crystal structure; crystallization
- ... The defect formation in metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) initiated by the crystal growth-rate of different synthesis procedures affects the structure, morphology and other properties of MOFs such as particle shape, gas adsorption capacity and specifically catalytic performance etc. Although the design of defect structures and the defect structures itself are well known, comparatively little is know ...
- Zhou, Kui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.3 pp. 952-957
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; carbonates; catalytic activity; cobalt; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; methane; nitrogen; physicochemical properties; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; zinc
- ... A novel Zn/Co zeolitic imidazolate framework (ZIF) has been constructed by an easy and straightforward room temperature technique. Several characterization techniques such as SEM, TEM-EDX, single-crystal XRD and ICP have been applied to confirm that the structure formed is a sodalite (SOD) cage type structure. The Zn/Co-ZIF possesses a high nano-crystallinity and porosity with a large surface area ...