Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Feng‐Qing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.12 pp. 2629-2637
- Edgeworthia gardneri; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acetonitrile; acrylamides; adsorbents; adsorption; dimethyl sulfoxide; ethyl acetate; ethylene glycol; flowers; kaempferol; molecular imprinting; polymerization; polymers; rutin; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction
- ... Nano‐sized molecularly imprinted polymers for tiliroside were successfully prepared by a precipitation polymerization method. Acrylamide, ethylene glycol dimethacrylate, azobisisobutyronitrile, and acetonitrile/dimethyl sulfoxide were used as functional monomer, cross‐linker, initiator, and porogen, respectively. The structural features and morphological characterization of tiliroside‐imprinted po ...
- Yang, Feng-Qing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.6 pp. 1158-1166
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acrylamides; adsorption; apigenin; dopamine; ethylene glycol; liquid chromatography; liver; luteolin; metabolites; molecular imprinting; polymers; rats; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase microextraction; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A method based on molecularly imprinted solid-phase microextraction (MIP-SPME) coupled with liquid chromatography-quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry (QTOF-MS/MS) was developed for the detection of luteolin and its metabolites in vivo. The MIP-SPME fibers were first fabricated by dopamine and silane, and then luteolin MIPs-coated fibers were successfully prepared using luteolin, acr ...