Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Zhigang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2017 v.5 no.6 pp. 5049-5058
- surface area; heavy metals; lead; wastewater treatment; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; biochar; scanning electron microscopy; pig manure; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; cadmium; thermodynamics; pollution; transmission electron microscopy; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; metal ions; adsorption; X-ray diffraction; ion exchange; manganese dioxide; pH; zeta potential
- ... This study reports creative preparation of MnO₂-biochar (MBR) via MnO₂ modification of biochar (BR) derived from aerobically composted swine manure. SEM coupled with EDX analyzer, TEM, XRD, BET, and FT-IR were employed to examine the surface properties and pore structures of MBR and BR. Adsorption experiments of Pb(II) and Cd(II) including isotherms, kinetics, and thermodynamics as well as the inf ...
- Yu, Zhigang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Chemosphere 2017 v.168 pp. 80-90
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; coprecipitation; irradiation; metals; oxidation; photocatalysis; sorption isotherms; titanium dioxide
- ... The new nanophotocatalyst MgZnCr-TiO2 was prepared by co-precipitation under different molar ratio of metals (Zn:Cr) and the loaded amount of TiO2. And it was characterized by X-ray diffraction, Raman spectroscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy et al. Langmuir model fitted well the adsorption isotherm with the value of R2 0.9765, the maximum adsorption capacity was 526.32 mg g−1, the adsorption ...