Jump to Main Content
- Zeng, Hui-Hui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017 v.89 pp. 721-727
- absorption; adenosine triphosphate; adsorption; biocompatibility; biosensors; cerium; coordination polymers; detection limit; energy transfer; fluorescence; glucose; glucose oxidase; hydrogen peroxide; ligands; nanoparticles; oxidation; oxygen
- ... A bimetal lanthanide coordination polymer nanoparticle (ATP-Ce/Tb-Tris CPNs) with good biocompatibility was synthesized in Tris–HCl buffer using adenosine triphosphate (ATP) molecules as the bridge ligands. The large absorption cross section and suitable emission energy of Ce³⁺ matching to the adsorption energy of Tb³⁺(⁴fn) results in the efficient energy transfer from Ce³⁺ to Tb³⁺, thus the synth ...
- Diao, Zeng-Hui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2017 v.327 pp. 108-115
- EDTA (chelating agent); adsorption; catalysts; ciprofloxacin; decarboxylation; ethylene; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxylation; iron; microparticles; oxidation; piperazine; silica; synergism
- ... In this study, the application of FeS2/SiO2 microspheres as a catalyst to activate H2O2 for the degradation of ciprofloxacin (CIP) was systematically investigated. Results demonstrated that the presence of SiO2 microspheres on the surface of FeS2 could effectively make the reaction of aqueous Fe²⁺ and H2O2 smoothly continuous by controlling the release of aqueous Fe²⁺ from FeS2. Nearly 100% of CIP ...