Jump to Main Content
- Xiang You; Lin-Tong Yang; Yi-Ping Qi; Peng Guo; Ning-Wei Lai; Xin Ye; Qiang Li; Li-Song Chen
- Journal of plant physiology 2017 v.218 pp. 249-257
- roots, etc ; Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; amino acid metabolism; cytoskeleton; energy; leaf protein; leaves; manganese; photorespiration; protein composition; pummelos; reactive oxygen species; seedlings; signal transduction; stress response; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... . grandis roots, but lower in C. sinensis leaves than in C. grandis leaves. This might be responsible for C. sinensis Mn-tolerance. Using two-dimensional electrophoresis, we identified more differentially abundant proteins (DAPs) in Mn-excess C. grandis than in Mn-excess C. sinensis leaves, which agrees with the higher Mn levels in Mn-excess C. grandis leaves. DAPs were mainly related to carbohydrate ...
- L. S. Wang; W. L. Li; X. W. Qi; L. Ma; W. L. Wu
- Russian journal of plant physiology 2017 v.64 no.3 pp. 349-360
- roots, etc ; Limonium; amino acid metabolism; biosynthesis; cytoskeleton; energy; gels; gene expression regulation; halophytes; homeostasis; leaves; lipids; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; salinity; salt stress; secondary metabolites; sodium chloride; superoxide dismutase; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; vitamins; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Medicinal halophyte Limonium bicolor (Bag.) Kuntze was treated with 200 mM NaCl, the physiological parameters including fresh weight, dry weight, salt gland number, MDA levels and root activity were investigated, comparative proteomic analyses of leaf and root were carried out using 2D-PAGE combined with MALDI-TOF/TOF-MS. The results showed that L. bicolor performed a positive effect on its ...