Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Baoshan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.30 pp. 6211-6221
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; bilberries; blueberries; cranberries; cyanidin; inhibitory concentration 50; malvidin; mass spectrometry; molecular models; mulberries; phenolic acids; polyphenols; protein-tyrosine-phosphatase; China
- ... The polyphenolic profiles of four berries (blueberry, bilberry, mulberry, and cranberry) in China were investigated using Fourier transform-ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry (FT-ICR MS). Thirty-nine polyphenols including 26 anthocyanins, 9 flavonoids, and 4 phenolic acids were identified accurately. Cyanidin aglycones are common in four berries, and malvidin aglycones are the main compound ...
- Sun, Baoshan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2017 v.1054 pp. 105-113
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; caftaric acid; catechin; countercurrent chromatography; epicatechin; high performance liquid chromatography; polymerization; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; red wines; sensory properties; solvents
- ... Polyphenols are important compounds of red wine owing to their contribution to sensory properties and antioxidant activities. In this study, high-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC) coupled with semi-preparative HPLC was used for large-scale separation and purification of polyphenols from red wine extracts. With the solvent system of hexane-ethyl acetate-water (1-50-50), various oligomeri ...