Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Ruiling; Zhang, Ruijie; Zou, Shichun; Yang, Ying; Li, Jun; Wang, Yinghui; Yu, Kefu; Zhang, Gan
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2017 v.99 no.1 pp. 46-53
- enrofloxacin, etc ; Microcystis aeruginosa; antibiotics; ciprofloxacin; drinking water; environmental assessment; humans; norfloxacin; risk; risk assessment; river deltas; river water; rivers; sewage; veterinary medicine; wastewater; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The occurrence and distribution of five selected fluoroquinolones (FQs) were studied in the Dongjiang River and the Beijiang River, South China. Ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin and enoxacin, used as human and veterinary medicines, were detected with detection frequencies of 75%–100% and average concentrations of 9.5–18.8 ng L⁻¹ in the two rivers. Meanwhile, enrofloxacin, which is only used as veterinar ...
- Rico, Andreu; Zhao, Wenkai; Gillissen, Frits; Lürling, Miquel; Van den Brink, Paul J.
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2017
- enrofloxacin, etc ; Microcystis aeruginosa; Scenedesmus obliquus; algae; antibiotics; aquatic ecosystems; chlorophyll; environmental factors; genetic variation; growth retardation; photosynthesis; pollution; temperature; toxicity; trophic relationships; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Primary producers are amongst the most sensitive organisms to antibiotic pollution in aquatic ecosystems. To date, there is little information on how different environmental conditions may affect their sensitivity to antibiotics. In this study we assessed how temperature, genetic variation and species competition may affect the sensitivity of the cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa and the green ...