Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Zhifeng, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- International biodeterioration & biodegradation 2017 v.123 pp. 63-69
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Bacillus cereus; Bacillus subtilis; Staphylococcus carnosus; additives; biodegradation; biomass; catalysts; nitroaromatic compounds; reducing agents; synergism
- ... This study presents a novel approach that could efficiently enhance the rate of the strains' nitrobenzene biodegradation by utilizing the synergistic effect of organic reductants and a co-substrate. The authors found that the rates of strains' nitrobenzene biodegradation were increased along with the enhancement of the electron-donating power of organic additives. Combining the electron-donating p ...
- Liu, Zhifeng, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Microbiological research 2017 v.200 pp. 33-44
- biodegradation; bioremediation; biosurfactants; cell membranes; composting; enzymes; functional properties; genes; hydrophobicity; microorganisms; pollutants; rhamnolipids
- ... Biosurfactant rhmnolipids have been applied in many fields, especially in environmental bioremediation. According to previous researches, many research groups have studied the influence of rhamnolipids on microorganism characteristics and/or its application in composting. In this review, the effects of rhamnolipids on the cell surface properties of microorganisms was discussed firstly, such as cel ...