Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.161 pp. 253-260
- bamboos; carbon; nanofibers; oxidation; thermal stability; zinc oxide
- ... High-efficient transparent UV-blocking nanocellulose (NC) films were successfully assembled by pressured-extrusion of the composites of carbon dots (CDs), 2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidinyloxy (TEMPO) radical mediated oxidized nanocellulose (ONC) and ZnO nanostructures. ONC nanofibrils were firstly extracted from bamboo fibers and subsequently prepared by applying TEMPO oxidation. The as-obtained C ...
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbon 2017 v.114 pp. 224-229
- aluminum oxide; carbon; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; residual effects; stereoisomerism
- ... Taking the importance of uniform size catalysts and the unfavorable effects of residual metal catalysts into consideration, herein, we develop a facile way which utilizes the typical and facile semiconducting technique namely atomic layer deposition (ALD) to prepare non-metallic Al2O3 catalysts for narrow diameter single-walled carbon nanotube (SWNT) arrays growth. As a result, we obtained SWNT ar ...