Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Aili, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.76 pp. 48475-48485
- acidity; acrylic acid; catalysts; catalytic activity; cations; condensation reactions; formaldehyde; silica; vanadium
- ... Cs, Ce, and Nd cation-modified VPO/SiO₂ catalysts were prepared by a deposition method. The VPO/SiO₂ catalyst was composed of VOPO₄ and (VO)₂P₂O₇ phases. When Cs, Ce, and Nd cations were added in the VPO/SiO₂ catalyst, Cs₄P₂O₇, CePO₄, and NdPO₄ were formed and V⁵⁺/V⁴⁺ ratio increased, respectively. The basicities of the metallic cation-modified catalysts increased while their acidities exhibited m ...
- Wang, Aili, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.49 pp. 30725-30739
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; activation energy; alloys; atomic absorption spectrometry; carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical reduction; copper; copper nanoparticles; fermentation; glycerol; gold; lactic acid; nanogold; reaction kinetics; sodium hydroxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Catalytic hydrothermal conversion of highly concentrated glycerol to lactic acid was investigated over bimetallic CuAuₓ (x = 0.01–0.04) nanoparticle catalysts. The bimetallic CuAuₓ nanoparticles were prepared by the wetness chemical reduction method and characterized by XRD, TEM, HRTEM, XPS, and atomic absorption spectrophotometry techniques. Metallic Cu and Au nanoparticles coalesced to form seco ...