Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.87 pp. 54986-54994
- additives; anions; canopy; chemical bonding; composite polymers; electrochemistry; lithium; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; particle size; perchlorates; polyethylene glycol; silica; synergism
- ... Although various types of nanoparticle have been ubiquitously employed as additives to promote the practical performances of composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) in lithium-ion batteries, the influence of the type of chemical bond between the core and canopy of the modified nanoparticle on the properties of CPEs has rarely been investigated. Herein, two types of nanoparticle additive, namely, ion ...
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2017 v.535 pp. 113-121
- phosphotungstic acid; nanofibers; fuel cells; coatings; chitosan; fluorides; cations; asymmetric membranes; leaching; composite polymers
- ... Electrospun fiber-based composite polymer electrolyte membranes (PEMs) with artifically constructed long-range proton conductive channels have been drawn considerable attention due to their promising applications in fuel cells. Herein, high level of superacidic phosphotungstic acid (PWA) coated poly(vinylidene fluoride) (PVDF/PWA) electrospun mat as a new three-dimensional proton conducting networ ...