Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Hong-Cai, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.39 pp. 33408-33412
- chemistry; coordination polymers; encapsulation; ligands; porosity; zirconium
- ... Because of their permanent porosity and unparalleled structural diversities, flexible metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) are promising and highly desirable in host–guest chemistry. In this work, we employed a flexible Zr-MOF system, namely PCN-700 species, as the crystalline sponge for guest inclusion. A family of linear dicarboxylate ligands was adsorbed in the void space of PCN-700, which were subs ...
- Zhou, Hong-Cai, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.17 pp. 6183-6189
- coordination polymers; encapsulation; imidazoles; ligands; methodology; models; protons
- ... Imidazole molecules were frequently incorporated into porous materials to improve their proton conductivity. To investigate how different arrangements of imidazoles in metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) affect the overall proton conduction, we designed and prepared a MOF-based model system. It includes an Fe–MOF as the blank, an imidazole@Fe–MOF (Im@Fe–MOF) with physically adsorbed imidazole, and an ...