Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Hong-Cai, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.51 pp. 18590-18597
- alcohols; byproducts; catalytic activity; coordination polymers; ketones; models; oxidation; porphyrins; zirconium
- ... Zirconium-based metal–organic frameworks (Zr-MOFs) exhibit great structural tunability and outstanding chemical stability, rendering them promising candidates for a wide range of practical applications. In this work, we synthesized a series of isostructural PCN-224 analogues functionalized by ethyl, bromo, chloro, and fluoro groups on the porphyrin unit, which allowed us to explicitly study the ef ...
- Zhou, Hong-Cai, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.17 pp. 6183-6189
- coordination polymers; encapsulation; imidazoles; ligands; methodology; models; protons
- ... Imidazole molecules were frequently incorporated into porous materials to improve their proton conductivity. To investigate how different arrangements of imidazoles in metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) affect the overall proton conduction, we designed and prepared a MOF-based model system. It includes an Fe–MOF as the blank, an imidazole@Fe–MOF (Im@Fe–MOF) with physically adsorbed imidazole, and an ...