Jump to Main Content
- Ullah, Aman, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology 2017 v.92 no.8 pp. 2023-2031
- biocomposites; chickens; cost effectiveness; extrusion; graphene; industrial byproducts; keratin; moieties; nanocomposites; oxygen; petroleum; plastic film; plasticizers; tensile strength; thermal properties; thermoplastics
- ... BACKGROUND: Natural polymers have gained increased attention in reducing the dependence on petroleum‐based materials. Chicken feather proteins are an abundant industrial by‐product suitable for the fabrication of sustainable thermoplastics. However, protein‐based plastics generally exhibit poor physical and thermal properties which limit their application. In this research, the fabrication of feat ...
- Ullah, Aman, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Paddy and water environment 2017 v.15 no.3 pp. 563-572
- Oryza sativa; biofortification; coatings; cost benefit analysis; cost effectiveness; direct seeding; foliar spraying; grain yield; manganese; nutrition; production technology; rice; seed dressings; seed priming; soil treatment; Pakistan
- ... Manganese (Mn) deficiency is prevalent in rice-growing regions resulting in poor paddy yield and human health. In this study, role of Mn, applied through various methods, in improving the productivity and grain biofortification of fine grain aromatic rice was evaluated. Manganese was delivered as soil application (SA) (0.5 kg ha⁻¹), foliar spray (FA) (0.02 M Mn), seed priming (SP) (0.1 M Mn) and s ...