Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Baoshan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2017 v.1054 pp. 105-113
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; caftaric acid; catechin; countercurrent chromatography; epicatechin; high performance liquid chromatography; polymerization; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; red wines; sensory properties; solvents
- ... Polyphenols are important compounds of red wine owing to their contribution to sensory properties and antioxidant activities. In this study, high-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC) coupled with semi-preparative HPLC was used for large-scale separation and purification of polyphenols from red wine extracts. With the solvent system of hexane-ethyl acetate-water (1-50-50), various oligomeri ...
- Sun, Baoshan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.219 pp. 399-407
- antioxidant activity; countercurrent chromatography; grape seeds; polymerization; proanthocyanidins
- ... Separation of plant proanthocyanidins remains a major challenge for scientists due to the structural diversity and complexity. In this work, a new and effective method was developed for preparative separation of grape seed proanthocyanidins (GSPs) according to degree of polymerization (DP) by high-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC). Under the optimized HSCCC conditions, GSPs could be sep ...