Jump to Main Content
- Wang, L. S.; Li, W. L.; Qi, X. W.; Ma, L.; Wu, W. L.
- Russian journal of plant physiology 2017 v.64 no.3 pp. 349-360
- roots, etc ; Limonium; amino acid metabolism; biosynthesis; cytoskeleton; energy; gels; gene expression regulation; halophytes; homeostasis; leaves; lipids; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; salinity; salt stress; secondary metabolites; sodium chloride; superoxide dismutase; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; vitamins; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Medicinal halophyte Limonium bicolor (Bag.) Kuntze was treated with 200 mM NaCl, the physiological parameters including fresh weight, dry weight, salt gland number, MDA levels and root activity were investigated, comparative proteomic analyses of leaf and root were carried out using 2D-PAGE combined with MALDI-TOF/TOF-MS. The results showed that L. bicolor performed a positive effect on its growth ...
- You, Xiang; Yang, Lin-Tong; Qi, Yi-Ping; Guo, Peng; Lai, Ning-Wei; Ye, Xin; Li, Qiang; Chen, Li-Song
- Journal of plant physiology 2017 v.218 pp. 249-257
- roots, etc ; Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; amino acid metabolism; cytoskeleton; energy; leaf protein; leaves; manganese; photorespiration; protein composition; pummelos; reactive oxygen species; seedlings; signal transduction; stress response; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Manganese (Mn)-intolerant ‘Sour pummelo’ (Citrus grandis) and Mn-tolerant ‘Xuegan’ (Citrus sinensis) seedlings were irrigated for 17 weeks with 2 (control) or 600μM (Mn-toxicity or −excess) MnSO4. C. sinensis had higher Mn-tolerance than C. grandis, as indicated by the higher photosynthesis rates in Mn-excess C. sinensis leaves. Under Mn-toxicity, Mn levels were similar between C. sinensis and C. ...