Jump to Main Content
- Garlapati Nagababu; Surendra Singh Kachhwaha; Natansh K. Naidu; Vimal Savsani
- Energy 2017 v.118 pp. 622-631
- anthropogenic activities; climate change; coasts; data collection; decision making; energy; geographic information systems; marine ecosystems; pollution; wind power; wind speed; India
- ... India is striving hard to develop new and renewable energy resources on a vast scale, to meet its future energy demands. To fulfill the need of renewable energy resources, utilization of wind energy is a good option to avoid several issues of pollution and climate change caused by the consumption of fossil fuels. The present study aims to provide a summary of offshore wind energy potential availab ...
- Shray Pathak; Chandra Shekhar Prasad Ojha; Chris Zevenbergen; Rahul Dev Garg
- Water 2017 v.9 no.9 pp. -
- climate change; decision making; entropy; expert opinion; freshwater; geographic information systems; land use change; principal component analysis; screening; socioeconomics; stormwater; urban areas; water harvesting; water resources; watersheds; Australia; India
- ... Conservation of water is essential as climate change coupled with land use changes influence the distribution of water availability. Stormwater harvesting (SWH) is a widely used conservation measure, which reduces pressure on fresh water resources. However, determining the availability of stormwater and identifying the suitable sites for SWH require consideration of various socio-economic and tech ...