Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Cai-Yuan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2017 v.18 no.4 pp. 1210-1217
- coumarin; dimerization; drugs; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; irradiation; micelles; photosensitivity; polymerization
- ... An ingenious formulation of RAFT dispersion polymerization based on photosensitive monomers of 2-nitrobenzyl methacrylate (NBMA) and 7-(2-methacryloyloxy-ethoxy)-4-methyl-coumarin (CMA) is reported herein. Various morphologies, such as spherical micelle, nanoworm, lamella, and vesicle, are fabricated at up to 20% solids content. Photoinduced cleavage of the NBMA moieties and dimerization of the co ...
- Pan, Cai-Yuan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2017 v.9 no.46 pp. 40887-40897
- cytotoxicity; drug delivery systems; drugs; energy transfer; fluorescence; human cell lines; in vitro studies; lysosomes; nanoparticles; nanosilver; neoplasms; pH; polymerization; polymers
- ... A unique drug delivery system, in which silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) are covered with camptothecin (CPT)-based polymer prodrug, has been developed, and the polymer prodrug, in which the CPT is linked to the polymer side chains via an acid-labile β-thiopropionate bond, is prepared by RAFT polymerization. For poly(2-(2-hydroxyethoxy)ethyl methacrylate-co-methacryloyloxy-3-thiahexanoyl-camptothecin)@ ...