Jump to Main Content
- Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz; Testezlaf, Roberto
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.192 pp. 21-32
- overhead irrigation, etc ; Bradysia; Citrus limonia; Phyllocnistis citrella; Phytophthora nicotianae; Xanthomonas axonopodis; capacitance; disease incidence; electrical conductivity; fertilizers; fungus gnats; leafminers; microprocessors; nozzles; nutrient content; nutrients; pH; plant tissues; roots; salts; shoots; submersible pumps; subsurface irrigation; tanks; washing; water content; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Subirrigation has the potential to reduce water and nutrients losses in citrus seedlings production by recirculating fertilizer solution (FS) and eliminating improper disposal of salts into the environment. The objectives of this study were to evaluate the effect of an automated ebb-and-flow system on pest and disease incidence and nutrient concentration of Rangpur lime (Citrus×limonia) liners. Nu ...
- Almajmaie, Abbas; Hardie, Marcus; Doyle, Richard; Birch, Colin; Acuna, Tina
- Journal of soils and sediments 2017 v.17 no.3 pp. 800-809
- overhead irrigation, etc ; adsorption; aggregate stability; air drying; aluminum; calcium; carbon; cation exchange capacity; clay; coal; crop production; electrical conductivity; exchangeable cations; gypsum; pH; particle size; potassium; quartz; rainfall simulation; regression analysis; rivers; salads; sand; sand fraction; sandy clay loam soils; sieving; smectite; sodium; soil aggregates; soil texture; Tasmania; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... PURPOSE: Frequent cultivation and overhead irrigation have led to severe surface crusting, erosion and poor irrigation performance on sandy clay loam soils in the Coal River Valley, Tasmania, Australia. This study was established to identify the key soil properties related to aggregate breakdown determined by different methods, and explore options for reducing soil crusting. MATERIALS AND METHODS: ...