Jump to Main Content
- René Köppel; Verena Peterseil; Emilie Dagand; Ekkehard Schütz; Nina Kolberg; Mojca Milavec; Dominik Moor
- European food research & technology 2017 v.243 no.6 pp. 1091-1096
- DNA; chemical elements; equipment; genetically modified organisms; lectins; polymerase chain reaction; transgenes
- ... Digital PCR promises absolute quantification of amplifiable nucleic acids molecules. In consequence, results should be comparable, irrespective of the analysing laboratory and the equipment used. To assess this claim, we used a multitarget DNA molecule (amplicon) encoding for eight transgene soy traits and the lectin soy reference gene. This multitarget amplicon was analysed by seven European labo ...
- Maxwell J. Scott; Carolina Concha; John B. Welch; Pamela L. Phillips; Steven R. Skoda
- Entomologia experimentalis et applicata 2017 v.164 no.3 pp. 226-236
- Cochliomyia hominivorax; USDA; cryopreservation; equipment; females; genetic analysis; genetic variation; genetically modified organisms; habitats; ingredients; lethal genes; livestock; male sterility; mass rearing; monitoring; pests; provenance; research support; sex determination analysis; sterile insect technique; North America
- ... New World screwworms, Cochliomyia hominivorax (Coquerel) (Diptera: Calliphoridae: Chrysomyinae), are devastating pests of warm‐blooded animals that cause significant economic damage to livestock. The successful campaign to eradicate screwworms from continental North America, led by the US Department of Agriculture and using the sterile insect technique, continues to receive research support that h ...