Jump to Main Content
- Du, Erdeng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2017 v.73 pp. 88-95
- phenols; cluster analysis; wheat; soil depth; humification; Salicornia europaea; fluorescence; amino acids; halophytes; spectroscopy; soil organic matter; exchangeable sodium; corn; byproducts; factor analysis; Suaeda; soil sampling; lignin; landscapes; soil profiles; saline soils; Sophora alopecuroides
- ... Solid surface fluorescence excitation-emission matrix (EEM) is developed a potential method to characterize soil organic matter (SOM). Solid surface EEM spectroscopy with parallel factor analysis (PARAFAC) and hierarchical cluster analysis (HCA) is used to extract fluorescent components, to seek latent factors, and to investigate spatial distribution of SOM. Soil samples were collected from four n ...
- Du, Erdeng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.7 pp. 6563-6571
- anthropogenic activities; biodegradation; dissolved organic matter; exchangeable sodium; factor analysis; fluorescence; irrigated farming; models; pesticides; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; principal component analysis; salinity; soil sampling; soil water; spectroscopy; China
- ... Combination of fluorescence excitation-emission matrix spectroscopy with parallel factor analysis (PARAFAC) and principal component analysis (PCA) was engaged to track fluorescent components of dissolved organic matter (DOM) extracted from soils, to seek potential factors, and to reveal their correlations with physico-chemical properties of soils. Soil samples at different depths were collected in ...