Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: tseng?
- Yang, Tsung-Han, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Yàowù shípǐn fēnxī 2017 v.25 no.4 pp. 931-938
- AMP-activated protein kinase; Gelidium; Mesocricetus auratus; adipose tissue; bile acids; blood lipids; body weight; drinking water; excretion; experimental diets; hamsters; high fat diet; laboratory animals; lipid metabolism; liver; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; males; phosphorylation; probucol; protein synthesis; triacylglycerols; very low density lipoprotein
- ... The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of Gelidium amansii (GA) hot-water extracts (GHE) on lipid metabolism in hamsters. Six-week-old male Syrian hamsters were used as the experimental animals. Hamsters were divided into four groups: (1) control diet group (CON); (2) high-fat diet group (HF); (3) HF with GHE diet group (HF + GHE); (4) HF with probucol diet group (HF + PO). All g ...
- Yang, Tsung-Han, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Yàowù shípǐn fēnxī 2017 v.25 no.3 pp. 543-549
- Gelidium; animal models; bile acids; blood glucose; drinking water; drugs; excretion; experimental diets; fructose; glucose; glucose tolerance; high density lipoprotein cholesterol; homeostasis; hyperlipidemia; insulin; leptin; lipid content; lipid metabolism; low density lipoprotein; males; rats; triacylglycerols; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; very low density lipoprotein
- ... This study was designed to investigate the effect of Gelidium amansii (GA) on carbohydrate and lipid metabolism in rats with high fructose (HF) diet (57.1% w/w). Five-week-old male Sprague-Dawley rats were fed a HF diet to induce glucose intolerance and hyperlipidemia. The experiment was divided into three groups: (1) control diet group (Con); (2) HF diet group (HF); and (3) HF with GA diet group ...