Jump to Main Content
- Felix da Silva, Denise; Junior, Nelson Nunes Tenório; Gomes, Raquel Guttierres; dos Santos Pozza, Magali Soares; Britten, Michel; Matumoto-Pintro, Paula Toshimi
- Journal of food science and technology 2017 v.54 no.6 pp. 1608-1615
- Streptococcus thermophilus, etc ; Bifidobacterium; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus; color; fermentation; flavor; gel strength; grapes; microbial growth; probiotics; rheological properties; taste; texture; yogurt; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... In this study, yogurt was supplemented with 1.5 and 3.0 g L⁻¹ of grape extract, inoculated culture containing Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bb12 bifidum, fermented and stored at 4 °C. Acid production, microbial growth, gel strength, syneresis, rheological and sensory properties were studied. An increase in grape extract concentr ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhang, Dong-Dong; Liu, Jing-Lan; Jiang, Tie-Min; Li, Lu; Fang, Guo-Zhen; Liu, Yan-Pin; Chen, Li-Jun
- Food science and biotechnology 2017 v.26 no.3 pp. 739-748
- Streptococcus thermophilus, etc ; Kluyveromyces marxianus; Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus; absorption; amino acids; blood proteins; casein; cattle; digestion; fermentation; fermented milk; flavor compounds; free amino acids; mass spectrometry; milk; peptides; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; yeasts; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... With increasing application of yeast in fermented milk, in order to study the effect of yeast on milk protein during the fermentation process, the effects of the presence of Kluyveromyces marxianus in milk fermented by Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus were investigated. After fermentation, the amino acid, protein, and peptide contents were analyzed by ultra-performance liqui ...
- PubMed Central: