Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Xuefei; Qiao, Fei; Long, Yali; Cong, Hanqing; Sun, Huapeng
- 3 Biotech 2017 v.7 no.5 pp. 354
- reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. niveum; biosynthesis; conidia; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; hyphae; messenger RNA; microRNA; necrosis; prediction; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; trichothecenes; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... MicroRNA-like RNAs (milRNAs) are short non-coding regulatory sRNAs which play an important role in regulating gene expression at the post-transcriptional level by targeting mRNAs for degradation or inhibiting protein translation. To explore the presence of milRNAs in Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. niveum (Fon) and analyze their expression at different propagules, two categories of sRNAs were identified ...
- PubMed Central:
- Matar, Khalid Abdelkarim Omer; Chen, Xiaofeng; Chen, Dongjie; Anjago, Wilfred Mabeche; Norvienyeku, Justice; Lin, Yahong; Chen, Meilian; Wang, Zonghua; Ebbole, Daniel J.; Lu, Guo-dong
- Current genetics 2017 v.63 no.4 pp. 685-696
- reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction, etc ; 2-deoxyglucose; Aspergillus nidulans; Magnaporthe oryzae; allyl alcohol; appressoria; beta-glucosidase; carbon; cell walls; conidia; conidiation; feruloyl esterase; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glucose; host plants; hyphae; leaves; microorganisms; mutants; pathogenesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; vegetative growth; virulence; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Carbon catabolite repression (CCR) is a common regulatory mechanism used by microorganisms to prioritize use of a preferred carbon source (usually glucose). The CreC WD40-repeat protein is a major component of the CCR pathway in Aspergillus nidulans. To clarify the function of the CreC ortholog from Magnaporthe oryzae in regulating gene expression important for pathogenesis, MoCreC was identified ...