Jump to Main Content
- AZMI, KIFAYA; AL-JAWABREH, AMER; NASEREDDIN, ABEDELMAJEED; ABDELKADER, AHMAD; ZAID, TAHER; EREQAT, SUHEIR; SAWALHA, SAMER S.; BANETH, GAD; ABDEEN, ZIAD
- Parasitology 2017 v.144 no.5 pp. 613-621
- West Bank, etc ; Babesia canis subsp. vogeli; DNA; Hepatozoon canis; Hepatozoon felis; Rhipicephalus sanguineus; blood sampling; disease control; dogs; genes; hemoparasites; hosts; nucleotide sequences; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal RNA; ticks; Palestine; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Dogs serve as hosts for a great number of parasites, which may affect their health and wellbeing. This study aimed to observe tick borne pathogens in dogs from Palestine including Hepatozoon canis and Babesia species. The prevalence of both H. canis and Babesia species infections in apparently healthy dogs, from ten districts of the West Bank was surveyed. DNA was extracted from blood samples obta ...
- Saleh, Omar; Harb, Jamil; Karrity, Ali; Asif Arif, M.; Frank, Wolfgang
- Agri Gene 2017
- West Bank, etc ; DEAD-box RNA helicases; adenine nucleotides; carboxylic ester hydrolases; drought; gene expression regulation; genes; genotype; grapes; heat stress; leaves; messenger RNA; mitochondria; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; semiarid zones; temperate zones; Palestine; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Plants respond to stress conditions by altering genetic pathways. In this study, we aimed to identify and analyze differentially expressed genes in leaves of two grape varieties (genotypes) that were grown in Palestine either in a semi-arid region with a prolonged drought and high temperature stress or in a temperate region with moderate stress levels. In total, twelve transcripts with altered exp ...