Jump to Main Content
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2017 v.82 pp. 268-273
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae; alcoholic fermentation; arginase; arginine; catalytic activity; equations; grape juice; grapes; inoculum; temperature; yeasts
- ... The kinetic characterization of arginase activity of a commercial S. cerevisiae strain was carried out for the first time, estimating the kinetic parameters (Vmax, K0.5 and Vmax/K0.5) throughout alcoholic fermentation in order to investigate the catalytic efficiency of the enzyme and its ability in metabolizing arginine to sustain biosynthetic processes. Alcoholic fermentation was carried out at t ...
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European food research & technology 2017 v.243 no.5 pp. 753-760
- cysteine; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glutathione; grape juice; grapes; odor compounds; odors; thiols; vines; white wines
- ... The contribution of cysteine and glutathione conjugates to the formation of thiol compounds in Grechetto wine has been evaluated for the first time, by the use of quantitative GC–MS analysis and odour activity values, as a function of the training system (either Royat cordon or simple Guyot) that was used for the vines. The concentration of conjugate precursors in the grape juice, in the case of b ...