Jump to Main Content
- Tăbăran, Flaviu Alexandru, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Parasitology international 2017 v.66 no.3 pp. 331-334
- Dirofilaria immitis; Dirofilaria repens; adults; case studies; cystitis; dirofilariasis; dogs; epidemiological studies; etiological agents; geographical distribution; heartworms; histopathology; males; mesentery; microfilariae; mixed infection; pathogenicity; polymerase chain reaction; renal failure; sequence analysis; zoonoses; Romania
- ... Canine dirofilarioses are mosquito-borne zoonotic diseases with a continuous expansion of their geographical distribution, as a consequence of different climatic and ecological factors. Dirofilaria immitis, the aetiological agent of heartworm disease, has gained a major veterinary interest, mainly due to its severe clinical implication. In the last decades, D. repens, despite of being regarded as ...
- Tabaran, Flaviu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 367
- Golden Retriever; abnormal development; ascites; clinical examination; congenital abnormalities; dog diseases; dogs; echocardiography; electrocardiography; exercise; heart diseases; heart ventricle; histopathology; hyperplasia; necropsy; patients; radiography; veterinary medicine
- ... BACKGROUND: Double chambered right ventricle (DCRV) is a congenital heart anomaly where the right ventricle is divided into two chambers. We describe, for the first time, an unusual combination of DCRV combined with some other congenital heart defects. CASE PRESENTATION: A 1.2-year-old Golden Retriever was presented with lethargy, exercise intolerance and ascites. Physical examination revealed an ...
- PubMed Central: